[dns-operations] Lots of queries for TXT records?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Apr 8 03:23:43 UTC 2009

I am seeing a lot of queries for TXT records for "deepholeforyou.info"
from a number of clients (many making several dozen requests per
second).  Earlier, this was returning huge TXT records (I was seeing 4-5
times as much traffic from my recursive server), but now they've been
replaced by a CNAME to fworld.net (with no TXT records).

Is there some virus/worm I haven't yet heard of causing this?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>