[dns-operations] OARC Workshop, May 8-9 2009, Amsterdam

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Tue Apr 7 16:42:17 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Registration is now open for the next DNS-OARC Workshop, which takes
place May 8-9 following the RIPE meeting in Amsterdam.  Visit
https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-200905 for information.

If you have some material to present, please register for the OARC
workshop and provide a title or topic for your talk.

At this point our plan is to have our OARC Members-only meeting on
Friday afternoon with the public workshop all day Saturday.  If we
end up with extra presentations, we might sqeeze some public meeting
time in earlier on Friday.

Also, please keep in mind that theree are several DNS related events
scheduled for the RIPE meeting week, starting with a CENTR Technical
Meeting (CENTR members only) on Sunday, the DNS WG on Wednesday and
Thursday, and the OARC Workshop on Saturday. Even though we expect
different audiences, the organizers have agreed to coordinate on
presentations to avoid undue overlap.

Duane W.