[dns-operations] OARC's Open DNSSEC Validating Resolver project

David Coulthart davec at columbia.edu
Thu Nov 6 03:58:06 UTC 2008

On Nov 5, 2008, at 11:03 AM, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> David,
>
>> haven't been able to find mailing lists for announcing key rollover
>> for four
>> of them (.museum, .bg, .cz, & .pr, though I contacted the PR NIC &
>> they said
>> they're currently revamping their mailing list site).
>
> there is a mailling list for .cz:

> And it's announced on http://www.dnssec.cz/ (http://www.nic.cz/
> dnssec/)
>
> Ondrej.

Ondrej,

My apologies for missing the .cz mailing list.  I didn't look as
closely as I did for some of the others since I knew it was already in
the ISC DLV.  But knowing it was in the DLV should have clued me in
that it is clearly being managed well & would have a mailing list.
Again, my apologies for missing it.

So, the majority of domains do have announcement mailing lists, but 3
out of 7 is still a large percentage missing them.

Dave C.