[dns-operations] renesys blog: Identity Theft Hits the Root Name Servers

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Wed May 21 06:54:48 UTC 2008

On May 21, 2008, at 1:46 PM, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

> I have my doubts about fixing things in code.

Don't fix it in code, per se; fix it in defaults (yes, this often
amounts to the same thing, but it's certainly preferable to harcoding
some value).  Make use of a publish/subscribe model (in-band or out-of-
band) to manage any necessary transitions.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // +66.83.266.6344 mobile

      History is a great teacher, but it also lies with impunity.

                    -- John Robb