[dns-operations] 2008 OARC Workshop Registration

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Wed Jul 30 06:36:33 UTC 2008

Registration is now open for the September DNS-OARC workshop.  To
register please visit https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-2008/register

If you would like to make a presentation during the meeting, please
indicate that on your registration or email me separately.  A draft
agenda will be published after I receive a few more confirmed talks.

Note that we are planning to have a short members-only session,
probably about 1.5 hours on the second day.

Hotel information is at https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-2008/hotel
The workshop hotel has a block of rooms set aside for workshop
participants.  To receive one of these rooms and the workshop rate,
you must make your reservation by August 20th.  I still do not have
a solution for people that need to stay the evening of the 25th,
but I'm working on it.  I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Duane W.