[dns-operations] Clueless Major Backbone Provider

Barry Raveendran Greene bgreene at senki.org
Tue Jul 22 19:39:33 UTC 2008

You can also give them my number is they are a Juniper customer. I can be
just as "expressive." I can also point out how this is a threat to their
operations, infrastructure, and business.

Barry Raveendran Greene
Director, Juniper Security Incident Response Team (SIRT)

Tel (Office): +1 408 936-6887
Tel (Cell): +1 408 218-4669
E-mail: bgreene at juniper.net
!