[dns-operations] DNS issue accidentally leaked?

Matthew Pounsett matt.pounsett at cira.ca
Mon Jul 21 23:34:53 UTC 2008

On 21-Jul-2008, at 19:28 , Karsten Nohl wrote:

> http://blog.invisibledenizen.org/2008/07/kaminskys-dns-issue-accidentally-leaked.html

Not so accidentally.  It appears (to me) to be a deliberate self-
aggrandizement move by one particular security speculator.  The
posting in question was taken down before I got a look at it, but
previous blog postings by the perpetrator make me believe that he
doesn't really understand the implications of leaking such an exploit
before giving the industry sufficient time to patch.