[dns-operations] Hotel information for OARC workshop in Ottawa

Duane Wessels wessels at dns-oarc.net
Fri Jul 11 19:19:23 UTC 2008

OARC Members and Workshop participants:

Last week we announced the dates and location of the next OARC
workshop and yesterday I posted some details about the hotel on the
OARC web site.  It turns out that I prematurely announced the hotel
information.  Our host, CIRA, has not yet signed the hotel contract
and is still considering a different hotel for the venue.

To be clear: the dates for the meeting are *not* changing, but the
meeting location may be changing.

I apologize for any confusion.  I will let you know when and where
rooms are available for booking under the hotel contract rate, most
likely by the end of next week.

Duane W.