[dns-operations] CERT VU#800113 Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cache poisoning

Paul Vixie vixie at isc.org
Thu Jul 10 05:21:59 UTC 2008

> But I still reserve the right to give you a gigantic raspberry if the
> "exploit" turns out to be something every single person on this list
> realized before we finished reading the advisory (and many of us
> though of years earlier but were too lazy to do anything about it).

tell you what, put your ideas in an envelope, signed and dated, and
mail it (postal system) to a neutral third party, to be opened august
7.  if you had it, i will publically congrat you, and buy you a beer.

"neutral third party" in this case could be steve bellovin or duane
wessels or gadi evron.

believed to be clean.