[dns-operations] dynamic dns performance

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Wed Jan 30 16:13:55 UTC 2008

Phillip,

> Does anyone have any performance statistics on dynamic dns?
> Has oarci done any testing?

In general performance testing is not something we're doing within OARC
- there has been other externally-funded testing within ISC, but as far
as I know this did not include any dynamic DNS work, and I'm not aware
of anyone else who has done work on this. We'd be very happy to help
share the results of work anyone else has done on this, though, could be
interesting.

Keith