[dns-operations] bind-dlz

Tom Daly tom at dyndns.com
Tue Feb 12 19:46:57 UTC 2008

> no, it can't due to its design

Probably a dumb follow up question, but has anyone determined what BIND-DLZ's behavior is when it receives an IXFR request? Does it just serve an AXFR-style IXFR? Can it generate a NOTIFY packet? I'd imagine that since it reads from SQL, there's no possible way for it to know something changed (sans a custom trigger or similar), but I can dream.

If no one knows off the top of their head, I'll set it up in the lab and report the results if people are interested.

Tom Daly

--
Tom Daly
tom at dyndns.com