[dns-operations] .SE DNSSEC - Announcement - KSK rollover 2009

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Mon Dec 15 07:39:22 UTC 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 07:13:07PM -0800,
 Doug Barton <dougb at dougbarton.us> wrote
 a message of 23 lines which said:

> > a stupid MTA here converted it: "X-MIME-Autoconverted:
> > from base64 to 8bit by maya40.nic.fr id mBCEwH1t716209").
> Works just fine here on t-bird and alpine. I'd say that an error on
> the part of your MUA is much more likely,

No. I already discovered, as mentioned in my message, that it was the
last step MTA (a sendmail). While probably conformant, it corrupts
signatures which are not PGP/MIME.

But do not worry, DNSSEC will have these sort of problems, too.