[dns-operations] Forgery resilience idea - wildcard cooperative defense

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Thu Aug 7 22:33:41 UTC 2008

When I was employed by NeuStar I pointed out that registries need a
registrar, if only to solve the immediate problem(s) posed by registrar
failure (RegisterFly wouldn't happen for another 7 years), plus the
benefit of having a live test of the registry's toolkit(s).

Additionally, I don't think the only reading of "the registrar" in
Bert's note is the cardinal number one.