[dns-operations] All dual-stack DNS servers - any problem with it?

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Wed May 16 12:42:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

we are going to have all of our nameservers running with both IPv4 and
IPv6 glue records very soon.  Is there anything we should be aware of?

I heard something about bind (acting as resolver) not trying IPv4 on
some conditions?  Could be urban myth, but it's worth checking...

Kind regards,
--
 Ondřej Surý
 technický ředitel/Chief Technical Officer