[dns-operations] OARC DNS Operations and Member Meeting dates

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Fri May 11 11:55:20 UTC 2007

This is just a quick note to give everyone planning their IETF travel
that the OARC Member meeting, together with an open DNS Operations
meeting, will take place on the afternoon of Friday 27th and all day Sat
28th July, in downtown Chicago immediately after IETF69.

My apologies for not being able to confirm this sooner while waiting for
various arrangements being nailed down - I will post more detailed
information next week.

Keith Mitchell
OARC Programme Manager