[dns-operations] ICANN Releases Factsheet on Root DNS Attack

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Fri Mar 9 00:26:54 UTC 2007

On 8-Mar-2007, at 18:27, Michael Monnerie wrote:

> Nice article, but why is it written in the style of "teach it to a
> housewife"?

I know one housewife who would take affront at such comments. Better
watch your back :-)

> Who's supposed to read this? Housewife won't be interested
> in it, I guess...

Having spent a large proportion of the last five years trying to dumb
down DNS to the level where supposed engineers could understand it,
my reaction to the level at which it was pitched was relief. An over-
technical summary would have been about as much use to press and
government types as a chocolate teapot.

Joe