[dns-operations] Amplification attack today ?

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Tue Mar 6 09:34:03 UTC 2007

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 11:57:15PM +0100,
>  Peter Dambier <peter at peter-dambier.de> wrote

>>This data is provided by a group of users
>

> I love that. Within the ICANN system, we know who decides (the US
> governement). Within this new system, it is much better: we depend on
> "a group of users".

You can be a member of that group.
The Pirates Parties are looking for members (and voters)

Every Pirate Root-Server will be managed by its own
independent team. So for your team you will know who the
guys are and what they are doing.

You need not be a member of a pirates party. With a little
pirate spirit everybody can run his own dns without asking.

Ségolène Royal can do and
Jean Charest can do

because they cannot read the english written RFCs. :)

Kind regards
Peter and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier