[dns-operations] Strange wildcard in ".tm"

Michael Monnerie michael.monnerie at it-management.at
Thu Jul 19 09:59:37 UTC 2007

On Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007 'Stephane Bortzmeyer' wrote:
> Sure and automatically updated (although it is better to test by
> yourself, it is not easy to detect automatically all the cases, for
> instance, ".cm" has wildcards again but does not appear):
>
> http://www.generic-nic.net/sheets/facts/tld-wildcards-en.html

.sh doesn't have wildcards, obviously

Only .mp and .museum return a page for me, the others did timeout in the
browser. And .mp has an error when you click on "register this domain
for a business".

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0676/846 914 666                      .network.your.ideas.
// Fingerprint: EA39 8918 EDFF 0A68 ACFB  11B7 BA2D 060F 1C6F E6B0
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C6FE6B0