[dns-operations] day-old-bread (moved to beta)

Rick Wesson wessorh at ar.com
Mon Jan 22 21:42:46 UTC 2007

tony,

could you provide some more information on this FP? I checked the data
we have served and don't have evidence we listed that domain.

we did list creaktiv.biz on 01.19.07 which was a FP but then thats why
this service is in beta, we are making some mistakes but the rate is at
something like 0.001%

we can definitely do better its just going to take more work on my part
to filter out FP. so, thanks fro the feed back and the more feedback i
get the faster I'll get the work done to weed out FPs.

best,

-rick