[dns-operations] day-old-bread (moved to beta)

Michael Monnerie michael.monnerie at it-management.at
Mon Jan 22 09:30:36 UTC 2007

On Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2006 22:25 Rick Wesson wrote:
> the DNSRBL is located at dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net.
> currently the list contains around 6.5M names

Hi Rick, I couldn't find information on the homepage, so I want to
report here that there's an error in the "dob" Blacklist. Our customer

creaktiv.biz

is listet there (see attached pdf of customers e-mail program), but the
domain exists since a long time. Could you please check and remove it?

Otherwise the list works well, we're rejecting e-mails on SMTP level
with a "mail from" entry, without any other error reports so far. Thank
you for the service.

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0676/846 914 666                      .network.your.ideas.
// PGP Key:        "curl -s http://zmi.at/zmi4.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: EA39 8918 EDFF 0A68 ACFB  11B7 BA2D 060F 1C6F E6B0
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                   Key-ID: 1C6FE6B0