[dns-operations] charter, sitefinder, opendns (slashdot today)

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Fri Feb 16 02:30:44 UTC 2007

On Feb 16, 2007, at 2:00 AM, Fergie wrote:

> Exactly why is this discussion counter-productive?

I believe that pushing DNS to HTTP/S is counter-productive; I've
already explained why I believe that to be the case.

If you need a tunnel for DNS, you need a tunnel for everything else.
If you don't need a tunnel for everything else, you don't need a
tunnel for DNS, either.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

           The telephone demands complete participation.

                       -- Marshall McLuhan