[dns-operations] A Case Against DNSSEC (A Matasano Miniseries)

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Tue Apr 3 06:20:22 UTC 2007

On 3 apr 2007, at 06.12, Gadi Evron wrote:

> http://www.matasano.com/log/754/a-case-against-dnssec-a-matasano-
> miniseries/
>
> This from the perspective of a security practitioner. I am just
> forwarding, not stating my own opinion.

I do not agree at all with this note. With reasoning like that, it is
possible to reject all of the security measures we can apply to some
exchange of data over the Internet.

The reality is that we can not find one solution that fixes all of
the security issues we can come up with. Instead we need all security
measures we can invent. Yes, all of them. Because only with multiple
pieces of the puzzle we can get the environment we all need.

    Patrik