[dns-operations] Second OARC Workshop 16/17th Nov, Seattle

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Thu Oct 19 15:55:23 UTC 2006

I am pleased to report that further information about next month's
second OARC Member, Operator and Researcher workshop in Seattle is now
available on the OARC website, in particular:

- Draft Agenda:

	http://public.oarci.net/oarc/workshop-2006/agenda

- Accommodation information:

	http://public.oarci.net/files/hotels.html

- Registration Form:

	http://public.oarci.net/register.php

Participation is open and free to OARC members, presenters, and by
invitation. Attendance may additionally be open to other parties
interested in DNS research and operations subject to available space.

Although the submission deadline has passed, there are still some
possibilities for speaking slots. Researchers and Operators/OARC members
with material to present should contact ASAP:

	<oarc06-chairs at caida.org>
and	<admin at oarci.net>

If you plan to attend as a speaker, member or invitee, please complete
the registration form for yourself and any colleagues attending ASAP,
this will allow us to know numbers and make best logistical
arrangements, including discounted accommodation.

Once again, our thanks to sponsor Microsoft for hosting this meeting at
their facility in Redmond, WA. We have confirmed that wireless access
will be available to attendees of this meeting who have registered in
advance. For remote participation, presentations via the website and a
teleconference bridge will be available, but we are still looking for
help with webcasting facilities.

Further information will appear on the website as arrangements are
finalized, in the meantime for any questions or further information
please contact:

        Keith Mitchell
        OARC Programme Manager
        keith_mitchell at isc.org
        +1 (650) 423 1348

Looking forward to seeing you all for a productive meeting.

(apologies for any duplicate postings)