[dns-operations] Reminder: DNS Operations meeting on Friday (fwd)

Chris Yarnell Chris.Yarnell at nominum.com
Wed May 31 07:03:34 UTC 2006

A reminder that you must RSVP to rsvp-workshop at nominum.com before noon
(PDT) on Thursday (6/1) if you plan to attend the DNS meeting on Friday.
We need to provide your name and email address to Cisco ahead of time so
that they can prepare a badge and guest wireless hotspot access for all
attendees.

The agenda along with directions to get to the meeting physically or
online are attached.