[dns-operations] DNS Ops Pre-NANOG Meeting

Sebastian E. Castro Avila secastro at nic.cl
Wed May 10 05:51:37 UTC 2006

On Tue, 09 May 2006 21:25:11 -0400, Barry Greene (bgreene)
<bgreene at cisco.com> wrote:

Has this meeting a draft agenda?
I'm attending NANOG, but I'm arriving on Saturday (I'm coming from Chile,
I travel about 14 hours).
If the agenda shows to be interesting/useful to my employer, I could try
to make the arrangements to arrive earlier, but I must move fast.

By the way, if someone haven't heard about me (that won't surprise me much
;-) ), I work as DNS Administrator (and sysadmin/netadmin/etc/etc) at NIC
Chile, .CL ccTLD registry/registrar. I'm becoming involved in DNS
operations, studies, bug reporting, etc for the last two years. I also
participate in dnssec-deployment (not as much committed as I'd like).

Kind Regards
Sebastian E. Castro Avila             sebastian at nic.cl