[dns-operations] Best Practices in DNS security

Geo. geoincidents at nls.net
Sun Mar 19 17:05:50 UTC 2006

> it's not the windows boxes that scare me, it's the people who connect them
> to the toxic waste dump known as "the internet" without the faintest clue
> about what awaits them there.

I agree with you and I surely don't want to depend on having these people
lock down their machines be the solution to this problem. That's the
insanity I'm trying to point out to you guys, I deal with those people every
day and it's not going to happen until MS makes it a default install
setting.

Geo.