[dns-operations] Meeting on anycast measurements

João Damas Joao_Damas at isc.org
Mon Jun 5 19:20:23 UTC 2006

To follow up on this.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday, starting at 2pm at ISC's
offices located at:

950 charter street
Redwood City
94063 CA

Agenda:
- useful events to look at in an anycast DNS clouds
- useful metrics for anycast DNS clouds
- uniformity of metric reporting to enabler meaningful comparison

Other, or more specific items along the lines above, are welcome.

Joao