[dns-operations] carpool to meeting

Michael Sinatra michael at rancid.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 1 17:51:23 UTC 2006

Gregory Hicks wrote:
>> Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:24:30 -0600 (MDT)
>> From: Duane Wessels <wessels at packet-pushers.com>
>> To: dns-operations at mail.oarc.isc.org
>> Subject: [dns-operations] carpool to meeting
>>
>> Anyone staying at the hilton that can give me a lift to Cisco on friday?
>
> SJ light rail runs just outside the Hilton and also runs down to the
> area where the meeting is being held...  In fact, a branch of the rail
> line runs down the center of Tasman and connects all Cisco campuses there.

Light Rail works fine, but beware that between the hilton and the cisco
campus, it has to go through downtown SJ which is SLOW.  Make sure that
you check the schedule <http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_902NO_WK.html>
and give yourself time (I estimate at least 30 minutes).  In the
schedule, you'll get on at Convention Center and get off at Champion
(assuming MapQuest is correct as to the location of 150 W Tasman), which
is between Tasman and Old Ironsides.

michael