[dns-operations] Fwd: grow: WGLC for Operation of Anycast Services (draft-ietf-grow-anycast-04.txt)

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Fri Jul 21 02:39:45 UTC 2006

Since anycast has been enthusiastically debated here over the past
little while, I thought this might be a reasonable place to forward
Geoff's message about Kurtis and my anycast draft.

Chances are that if nobody else speaks up on the grow list and
confirms that they have reviewed the draft and that they think it's
suitable for sending to the IESG, it will wither and die on the vine.

Dying on the vine is a perfectly valid outcome for this draft, of
course, but if it happened it'd be nice to think it was because
people didn't agree with the document (or disputed the need for it at
all) rather than because they just hadn't read it.

Any review and comments would be gratefully received (either to the
grow list, or direct to geoff at the address below if you're not
subscribed).

Begin forwarded message: