[dns-operations] Too Open (Was: OpenDNS makes your Internet work better

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Jul 14 17:36:53 UTC 2006

At 9:39 AM -0400 2006-07-14, OndÞej Sur˜ wrote:

>  It cannot happen if you don't advertise all addresses at any deployed
>  node.  Which is the model UltraDNS took (as I understood from reply to
>  my previous mails).

In this case, I don't think that it is sufficient to be guaranteed of
having at least two different sites servicing the same content.  You
get back to the original question of whether or not they would have
rolled out a gTLD with just two unicast addresses.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.