[dns-operations] af.mil DNS issue

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Jul 1 04:44:39 UTC 2006

Joseph S D Yao wrote:

>                          Maybe the af.mil guys are just doing the same
thing.

The af.mil guys are total idiots, and I've been fighting their stupidity
from before the time when I was the Technical POC for DISA.MIL, and Maj.
Dave Paciorkowski was the Milnet Manager, but also one of my customers
within DISA.  I was fighting their stupidity back before I was temporarily
detailed to work as the Network Manager for OSD C3I, and we had to deal
with them on a nearly daily basis.  They went seriously downhill about the
same time that Mitch Wright left as one of their resident net.geeks.

We're talking over fifteen years of ongoing and sometimes near-criminal
stupidity.

Why should you (or anyone else) expect anything different from them now?