[Collisions] Old root server addresses?

Kevin White kwhite at jasadvisors.com
Wed Oct 9 14:35:51 UTC 2013

Continuing with my questions from Monday.  I have asked IANA and searched
all the resources I have, and added several IP addresses to my list.  But
the logs still have destination IPs for some addresses that I just can't
tell.  Included below is a short list, sorted by frequency.  If anyone can
confirm/deny any of these addresses as ever having been valid root
addresses, please do so.

I will make the compiled list available.

Obviously, the first two are the largest potential ones.  I have
192.112.36.4 in my list, for g-root.  .1 and .2 are likely also valid, but I
can't find anything really strongly stating so.

192.112.36.2 -> 1131726

192.112.36.1 -> 1129014

204.152.184.76 -> 18574

192.33.14.30 -> 3212