[Collisions] source prefix analysis of DITL traffic

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Fri Aug 23 20:29:00 UTC 2013

On 08/23/2013 02:32 PM, Jim Reid wrote:

> I am also not sure what OARC's policy is about disclosing the actual
> prefix data once you've done that analysis Gavin. This does appear to
> be a grey area. While it may be OK to share that info amongst OARC
> members, it may well not be OK to distribute the prefix data further.
> Even if this is OK, some RSOs could be uncomfortable or unhappy about
> that. Keith?

For sharing amongst OARC members, it is indeed fine. In fact, once the
deadlinefrenzy is over, I'd love to see more than one of the parties on
this list come and present their findings at the Phoenix workshop, maybe
we could run a panel or session on it.

For publishing analysis results into the public domain, this requires
prior approval of what is planned to be published by the OARC Board, who
will ultimately decide on any material that might or might not breach
anonymity.

Keith