[dns-operations] Upcoming Registry Service Provider Evaluation Program

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Thu Feb 22 18:17:22 UTC 2024

It appears that Rubens Kuhl via dns-operations <rubensk at nic.br> said:
>> I did some of the technical evaluations in the previous round, and we
>> saw that the vast majority of applications used about five back end
>> providers. Prequalifying those providers would have made the whole
>> process much faster.

>https://ntldstats.com/backend
>new gTLD Statistics by Backends
>ntldstats.com
> lists 37 back-ends for gTLDs. I don’t think there is a readily available list for c

Sure, but the top five handle about 90% of the new TLDs.

I saved a lot of time by writing scripts that did string compares to
see if the applicants had correctly copied and pasted the form
sense if I could have said that RSP is known to be OK so we can skip
the parts they handle and only do the ones specific to each applicant.