[dns-operations] Recap of OARC 42 Workshop and DNS Community Day Information

Rebecca Petro rebecca at dns-oarc.net
Wed Feb 21 14:04:02 UTC 2024

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention
the most recent blog post on Medium by DNS-OARC, which provides a
comprehensive recap of the OARC 42 workshop. You can read the blog post
at this link: <https://bit.ly/49Ayhx0>. Included are insights from the
workshop, links to the video recordings, and a reminder to fill out the
OARC 42 survey <https://www.surveyhero.com/c/oarc42>.

Additionally, I wanted to inform you about the upcoming DNS Community
Day, a free event hosted by DNS-OARC during APRICOT 2024. This event
serves as an opportunity to engage with the DNS community and delve
deeper into pertinent topics. You can find more information about the
DNS Community Day at <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/e/DNSCommunityDay>.
While registration for APRICOT is not required to attend, we kindly ask
that you fill out the free registration on Eventbrite for logistical
purposes: <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/e/DNSCommunityDay>.

We look forward to your participation in these events and appreciate
your ongoing support of DNS-OARC.

Best regards,

Rebecca Petro
Administrative Coordinator, DNS-OARC

Connect with OARC
Mastodns: @dnsoarc at mastodns.net
LinkedIn: <https://www.linkedin.com/company/dns-oarc/>
Facebook: <https://www.facebook.com/dnsoarc>
Instagram: @dnsoarc
X: @dnsoarc
YouTube: <https://www.youtube.com/@DNSOARC>
```

--

Rebecca Petro
Administrative Coordinator
Mattermost Member & Community: @rbcapetro
https://www.dns-oarc.net

If you would like an account on MastoDNS, please go to
https://MastoDNS.net/ <https://MastoDNS.net/> and sign up and we will
send you back a single-use invite URL. Any employee of a member or
supporter organization is welcome to ask for an invite, not just the
official portal contacts, so feel free to pass this along to your
co-workers.

We are looking for more Sponsors and Patrons to help keep our mission
going strong. Sponsorship and Patron opportunity information is
available at Workshop Patronage & Sponsorship
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/workshop/patronage-sponsorship>