xn--mgbai9azgqp6j broken

Carr, Brett brettudp at amazon.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 14:02:22 UTC 2023

This may have been mentioned before as I think it has been broken for quite some time but:

None of the delegated NS’s for xn--mgbai9azgqp6j (IDN for .pk) seem to be responding to queries.

Anyone on list from .pk or who knows them?
If not I’ll report directly to their tech contact.

Thanks

Brett

--
Brett Carr
System Development Manager UK-DNS.

Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B186284

Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch, 1 Principal Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom, registered in England and Wales, UK Establishment No. BR019315