[dns-operations] OARC 41 & ICANN DNS Symposium - Registration and Venue

Rebecca Petro rebecca at dns-oarc.net
Tue Jul 11 20:17:50 UTC 2023

OARC 41 will be an online and in-person (Da Nang, Vietnam) hybrid
workshop on September 6th and 7th, 2023, after "A Day of DNS Abuse
Discussions" on September 4th and immediately following the ICANN DNS
Symposium on September 5th in the same venue. Registration (which is
free for both online and in-person) and accommodation booking are open.
Further details at <
https://dnsoarc.medium.com/a60f42f8d6f6?source=friends_link&sk=d79e2d120a5946b9fafbb1f3e3e5f8ac
<https://dnsoarc.medium.com/a60f42f8d6f6?source=friends_link&sk=d79e2d120a5946b9fafbb1f3e3e5f8ac>

--

Rebecca Petro
Administrative Coordinator

OARC 41 is right around the corner, more information can be found at
OARC 41 <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc41>

If you would like an account on MastoDNS, please email
admin at dns-oarc.net, or contact @matt or @mikeb on our Mattermost server,
and we will send you back a single-use invite URL. Any employee of a
member or supporter organization is welcome to ask for an invite, not
just the official portal contacts, so feel free to pass this along to
your co-workers, or request invites for a small number of people.

We are looking for more Sponsors and Patrons to help keep our mission
going strong. Sponsorship and Patron opportunity information is
available at Workshop Patronage & Sponsorship
<https://www.dns-oarc.net/workshop/patronage-sponsorship>