[dns-operations] Contact for va.gov?

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Fri Jan 21 22:45:45 UTC 2022

Once upon a time, Viktor Dukhovni <ietf-dane at dukhovni.org> said:
> In that case I don't have any better suggestsions.  You could try
> general .GOV contacts at DHS.  There's a vulnerability reporting address
> for va.gov, but I think that abusing that for operational glitches is
> probably inappropriate.

Yeah, I don't want to bother the wrong people.  We took the affected
server out of the rotation temporarily, and could resort to renumbering
it (the service IPs are virtual), but would prefer to make sure we
aren't causing a problem and don't get more IPs blocked.  None of our
other IPs for this set of servers have been blocked, so if there was
some issue, it must have been transient.

Hopefully the response from Cameron Dixon will get some movement.

Thanks!
--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>