[dns-operations] Open source release of the DNS-STATS Compactor

Jerry Lundström jerry at dns-oarc.net
Wed Jun 21 06:49:04 UTC 2017

Hi Terry/Jim,

I see that in known issues the software has some serious problems
capturing packets under Ubuntu Trusty, has this been verified to be a
problem with libpcap? For example, does tcpdump not work?

Sound to me that it's a problem in libtins.

I have not seen this problem in any of the software we develop that uses
libpcap and majority of my development and testing is done in Ubuntu Trusty.

Cheers,
Jerry