[dns-operations] Emoji "Female" symbol fails to resolve at Google's 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4

James Stevens James.Stevens at jrcs.co.uk
Mon Jul 17 11:44:59 UTC 2017

http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr36/#User_Recommendations

"2.11.1 Recommendations for End-Users

A. Use browsers, mail clients, and other software that have put
user-agent guidelines into place to detect spoofing."

:(

Although "D. Where there are alternative domain names, choose those that
are less spoofable" - seems tough to achieve given the number of Latin
characters where one that is visually identical can be found in Cyrillic.