[dns-operations] DNS-OARC Spring 2015 Workshop - 9/10th May : REGISTRATION DEADLINE REMINDER

Keith Mitchell keith at dns-oarc.net
Thu Apr 23 11:12:34 UTC 2015

A reminder that the the early registration deadline for our Amsterdam
workshop is *this Friday* the 24th:

	https://oarc-spring2015-amsterdam.eventbrite.com/

If you are planning to attend, please note that the registration fee,
increases from $150 to $250 for non-member attendees TOMORROW Friday
24th April. This includes lunch on both days and and evening social
event - help us plan, and keep our and your hotel venue costs down, by
registering ASAP. Discounted registration is also available to most OARC
members.

The agenda is now fully confirmed and as packed as ever, please see:

	https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/21/timetable/#all

for details of all talks and timing.

The workshop will be held at the same location the subsequent RIPE70
meeting, and we're grateful to SIDN, Verisign, Nominum and Comcast for
being our sponsors this time.

For travel and additional venue information, see the workshop site, and
also the RIPE70 meeting site at:

	https://ripe70.ripe.net/venue/meeting-venue/

Additional sponsors for this meeting and the social event remain welcome
- please contact <sponsor at dns-oarc.net> if interested.

Keith Mitchell
OARC President