[dns-operations] Hearing first complains about failing internal resolving due to .prod TLD

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Sep 12 02:40:49 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 07:15:03PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> If you want a text list of TLDs that *is* updated in real time, you can use
> this:
>
> https://data.iana.org/TLD/tlds-alpha-by-domain.txt

Yes, but that's what's already in fact delegated, not what is about to
(so it's the same as just getting the root zone, AFAICT).  I think
what would have been better is a feed that said, "Here's what we plan
to delegate next," without perhaps giving a time.  But I understand
why ICANN decided it couldn't do that.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com