[dns-operations] OARC Meeting and Research Workshop, Fri/Sat 2/3 Los Angeles

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Mon Nov 12 16:00:31 UTC 2007

A few follow-up points from last week's meeting:

- The jabber log and keyring for the PGP signing session are available
  via links from the meeting website:

	http://public.oarci.net/oarc/workshop-2007/

- All presentation slides are available from the meeting agenda page.

- Video was recorded by ICANN at the meeting and we hope to be able to
  make this available shortly.

- Did anyone lose/leave a laptop power supply ?

Finally, a big thank you to all our sponsors, speakers, and everybody
else who supported this meeting for making it another success.

Once again we are planning 2 OARC meetings next year:
- one in Q2 with a focus on DNS Operations issues
- one in Q4 with a focus on DNS Research
Both meetings will be open to all parties with a closed session
for OARC members.

We appreciate the importance to attendees of knowing meeting dates well
in advance, and ideally having them co-located with other Internet
meetings. We've had one potential offer to host/sponsor the next OARC
meeting, but to help nail things down would very much like to hear from
others for either 2008 meeting, and will be polling OARC members for
preferred dates/locations. Please contact me if you think you could help
sponsor and/or host an OARC meeting.

Keith