[dns-operations] OARC DNS Operations Meeting, Chicago 27/28th July - Agenda/Registration

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Tue Jul 3 15:32:41 UTC 2007

I'm pleased to announce that we now have a draft agenda, and have opened
registration for the next DNS Operations meeting on Fri/Sat 27th/28th
July in Chicago.

You can find full details of the meeting, including the latest agenda,
registration form, and venue details, at:

	http://public.oarci.net/dns-operations/workshop-2007/

Attendance at the DNS Operations sessions is open to all, subject to
available space. Please note that attendance at the OARC Member meeting
on Saturday afternoon is open to OARC Member representatives only.

Thanks to our meeting sponsor Afilias, registration for this meeting is
free to all. In the event of over-subscription, priority will be given
to designated OARC Member Representatives, and then on a first-come,
first-served basis.

If you are planning to attend, please can you register for yourself
and any colleagues from your organization as soon as possible.

There is still some room in the agenda for additional items - please let
me know ASAP if you'd like a slot to present.

We're not making any special accommodation arrangements this time, on
the basis that many of you will also be attending the IETF. The venue is
only a few blocks from the IETF meeting hotel, and I've included a link
to some cheaper nearby ones too.

Look forward to seeing you in Chicago for another stimulating and
productive meeting, please let me know if you have any questions or need
more information.

Keith Mitchell
OARC Programme Manager
+1 650 423 1348